Welcome!

This blog is a platform for a journal and the display of personal projects.

2014 Slideshow

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Scare

Scare
2/5/2009 5:03:53 PM
Had a bizarre incident happen last weekend. Went to work out at the gym and overdid it a bit; got lightheaded and collapsed in the lobby. Paramedics showed up and I ended up in an ambulance and emergency room. During the episode my blood pressure was extremely low an they ultimately concluded that I was just dehydrated. Actually, I don't think I was lacking fluids - just worked out too hard. Something like this happened years ago when I pushed too hard and I eventually recovered on my own. They tested my heart, which was normal, but I tend to think there must be some underlying, unique characteristic that has to do with my heart and/or blood pressure.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment