Welcome!

This blog is a platform for a journal and the display of personal projects.

2014 Slideshow

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Patrick

Patrick
2/16/2009 6:41:38 PM

Patrick has taken to narrating his life - "I'm walking down the stairs and wondering why the lights have been left on - as I wonder about the purpose of life....and as I contemplate my relationships, I realize.....I like myself!!" etc. It's driving his brothers crazy. And I made the mistake of giving him a voice recorder -- which has only encouraged him; and now it's all on tape as well.

Patrick and Nathan were great this weekend, helping me distribute flyers in neighborhoods all around Purcellville to protest the proposed Taco Bell. They're great at it; covering five times the territory I can.

We went downtown yesterday, the 15th, to see Chris play at DC-9, meeting the other parents there. I'd spent last Thursday hauling them over to College Park in a driving nightmare to register and get their time slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment