Welcome!

This blog is a platform for a journal and the display of personal projects.

2014 Slideshow

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back To The Grind

Back To The Grind
1/19/2009 10:58:35 AM
It's been a couple weeks now.....but when I did go back to the office on Tuesday, Jan 6 it was a refreshing change from the milling around in the house. In in my endless quest to be productive, I probably only completed 20% of what I'd intended during my home stay -- which is par for the course. There is always a natural inefficiency when you have lots of time. And, of course, it's easy to be distracted and redirected by different family demands or other obligations. But going back on the train, back in the routine, seeing all the people and sights of Union Station and downtown was refreshing. I know it'll get old pretty quickly, but diversity keeps things interesting......and I need to keep that in mind, as I'm inclined to settle into regiments too easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment