Welcome!

This blog is a platform for a journal and the display of personal projects.

2014 Slideshow

Thursday, January 1, 2015

About The Books

I just added some 'recent reads' on the right and they are not all I've read recently. Usually I try to stick to a regiment of one 'serious' book - history, biography, social commentary, etc., followed by a fun, fiction book. Sort of like having a meal and dessert. Since most of my books are from the Loudoun Library and checked out on my iPad, they have a 14 day limit. Some of the serious books can be such a slog that I don't get through them that quickly. In which case, I don't highlight them. On the other hand, I whip through some fiction books so quickly and voraciously that I don't list them either. In particular, I've become a huge fan of Lee Child's Jack Reacher series and read almost every one. But it would be an embarrassment of gluttony to admit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment